Data File Recovery and Nightmares

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Snap!

There I was in awe that my article that I had just wrote for the board proposal for my son's school tuition had been suddenly erased by me!

Ahhhhh, I can't believe it, I've done it before and just went into the recycle bin to dig it out but this time I was going through and "cleaning" things up on my desktop including emptying my trash bin and boom.

So I'm sitting here wondering what the crap I'm going to do about this article that took me over 3 hours of my precious time to write up. So I called my buddy who's internet savvy and he recommended a tool that goes through and retrieves your files.

Kind of like a data file recovery thingy but it was really cool because the software let me see the erased file I was looking for before I actually had to commit to the purchase of $25 bucks!

So including the phone call to my buddy and a quick software scan through my computer I was able to have my full article back on my desktop in a matter of 15 minutes. That was a lot better then spending the next 2 hours trying to emulate another article for the scool board.

What really made this littl handy tool stand out was that it was fast, and extremely easy to use. Also, it was a peice of cake to purchase through a quick Pay Pal transaction and a handy credit card by my side.

So the long story of my madness was that I was able to get my important file back and I get to keep the software now just in case I happen to space out again. Ha ha!

Anyway,

Enough of this, just though this might be-able to help some people out.

People who read this post also read :



0 comments:

Post a Comment