Creating Your Own Website in 1 Hour Or Less!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Creating your own website in an hour or less? That is not even possible, is it? It is very possible and the reason that most people fail to do is is because they do not act upon the correct information. Do you want to get your website up and running in less than an hour? Great, me too. Lets get the show on the road!

One of the most common things that trip people up is the technical stuff. Many people assume that they need to learn all the complex stuff like HTML or other programming languages. This is major myth. In fact, if you want to get your site up and running in less than an hour, you had better not take the time to learn HTML! There are many "content management" programs like WordPress that do all the hard work for you. WordPress and others make it very simple for anyone to get a fully functional site up and running in no time.

Step #1. Get a web hosting service.
There are free hosting services available, but I do not recommend them because I have not been able to get good results with them. I recommend using a professional hosting service such as Host Gator because they are both cheap and have impeccable customer service, based upon my experience. This service will give you all the disk space you need and a complete set of webmaster tools to manage all your sites. And if you ever need any help with anything, they have live technicians waiting by via chat to help you with every single step. I have used them countless times and I have never had to wait more than two minutes before chatting with a technician.

Step #2. Create your website.
The absolute easiest and fastest way to do this is with WordPress. It is a great program and Host Gator has auto-installation software that will get your WordPress blog installed in just a few minutes. There is a complete set of instructions and manuals at Host Gator, but the first time I did this, I had a chat technician walk me through the steps. But since then, I have been able to do it all by myself. It is that simple!

That is all you have to do to get your first site up and running in less than an hour. After those two steps you will likely want to start adding content to your blog by making posts. You can also choose from pre-assembled themes to improve the appearance of your website. I also recommend going to Scriptlance.com and posting a project for a customer WordPress theme. I have been able to get some great looking sites done there very inexpensively.

To learn more sales letter secrets and get your FREE split testing software, FREE squeeze box software, and FREE sales letter secrets, go here:

http://www.myinstansaleslettercreator.com

People who read this post also read :



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to found this blog post because i was looking for same information through various of sites and this one is the best for me.Website Hosting India

Post a Comment